Dr. Ruscio Promo Special: Caffeinated 40
Dr. Ruscio Special: Save $20! SRP $44.99 Now only $24.99!
Also, us Coupon Code "FREESHIP" for free shipping!
All Natural Workout Supplement - The Next Generation In Sports Nutrition
Oh!mino is a patented formula - the latest insider secret the pros are using.
- Essential Amino Acids with Nutritional Co-Factors
- 11x More Effective Than Protein In Activating Muscle Protein Synthesis
- 20x More Effective Than 2:1:1 Branch Chain Amino Acids
- Fully Balanced Electrolytes
- The Pre, Intra and Post-workout formula
- 100 mg Pharmaceutical Grade Caffeine
Item No: 333002
- Stimulates 11x more muscle protein synthesis than whey protein†,1,2
- Stimulates 20x more muscle protein synthesis than BCAAs†,3
- Speeds up more muscle recovery by 373%†,4
- Increases endurance†,4
- Speeds recovery and reduces stiffness due to high-intensity training†,4
- Fully balances electrolytes for better performance†1, 5
- Is non-dairy and vegan
- Contains zero sugar, carbs or calories
- Is a non-GMO formulation
- No artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
- Clean label product
Product Direction/Additional Information
For best results, take prior to work-out. Also works intra and post workout.
Mix 1-2 scoop with 8-12 oz of water or juice.
Other Dr. Ruscio Special Promotion Products
We have other variations in case you want to avoid caffeine, don't like powders, or want to use our comprehensive system. Click on the other offerings to review and purchase.
Meet Shearill Brown
Fitness Expert & Exercise Scientist, BS Western Michigan University
Certified Speed & Fitness Specialist
Author of “Wake Up Your Passion in Life” & DVD “Jump Interval Training”
Featured on FOX, CBS, and CW
I’ve been a fitness expert for the last 20 years, and I am constantly looking for new innovations to improve the fitness, health, speed, and agility for me and my clients.
When I started using Oh!mino® Muscle Synthesis activator I saw the results within the first week. Just so you know, when I workout, I go hardcore! With Oh!mino® I would play competitive basketball with everything that I had in me, and then I would have the energy to then hit the weight room and hit heavy rotations. In my 25 years of personal fitness, I was never able to do both. This product works…my muscle endurance, cardio endurance, and overall physicality improved so fast. For me, I took Oh!mino® just five minutes before workouts.
For my fitness clients, I saw dramatic results as well. My client “Suzie” is a health purist, so she used Oh!mino® Simulant Free Muscle Synthesis Activator. After just one month of both exercise and Oh!mino, she increased her lean muscle capacity to the point of losing 4% body fat, and 7 lbs of actual real fat.
My client “Steve” was in a rut. He was stuck at 22% body fat, and couldn’t get past 40lb dumbbells on the flat bench. In just 6 weeks, he moved up to 90lb dumbbells! That is more than 2x the strength before Oh!mino®. He also reduced his body fat to an outstanding 15.5%...In just 6 weeks.
All I can say about Oh!mino® is to stay consistent. Take it everyday, even on days that you don’t work out. Oh!mino® can decrease body fat, help you gain muscle, and help sustain muscle endurance.
Meet Daffnee Cohen
I’ve been into health and fitness for most of my life. I always believe that health and fitness are simpler than we create. I rarely use supplements, powders, drinks, etc to enhance my fitness outside of standard dietary supplements. I believe in good clean food, good quality sleep, and movement!
When I first started Oh!Mino, I was a little bit skeptical and wow, was I pleasantly surprised. The difference it made in my Crossfit workouts and in my overall recovery was actually hard to believe. I was in shock at not only how quickly it worked, but how effective it was.
I was able to lift heavier weight, recording new PRs each week, do harder longer workouts without being as winded, and recover from soreness faster than ever.
Amino acids are one of the basic building blocks for a healthy life. Whether you’re a serious athlete, yogi, or just need help staying hydrated and feeling focused, this product is a must (and again, I don’t recommend much if any of these sorts of products).
CEO/Full time worker
1. Reidy PT, Walker DK, Dickinson JM, et al. Protein blend ingestion following resistance exercise promotes human muscle protein synthesis. The Journal of Nutrition. http://jn.nutrition.org/content/143/4/410.full.pdf+html. Published April 2013.
2. Paddon-Jones D, Sheffield-Moore M, Katsanos CS, et al. Differential stimulation of muscle protein synthesis in elderly humans following isocaloric ingestion of amino acids or whey protein. National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16310330. Published February 2006.
3. S.R. Jackman, O.C. Witard, A. Philip,et al. Branched-Chain Amino Acif Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5461297/pdf/fphys-08-00390.pdf. Published June 2017.
4. Hou CW, Lee SD, Kao CL, et al. Improved inflammatory balance of human skeletal muscle during exercise after supplementations of the ginseng-based steroid Rg1. National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25617625. Published January 2015.
5. Shirreffs SM, Sawka MN. Fluid and electrolyte needs for training, competition, and recovery. National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22150427. Published June 2011.
|† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.|