Eating healthy and maintaining a regular physical fitness routine go hand in hand.
But how do you nourish your body for optimal performance?
One way is by adding protein-rich, low-fat recipes to your repertoire, like the Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles. This recipe isn't just chock-full of healthy ingredients, but it's also simple, delicious, and takes a maximum of 20 minutes to prepare.
It perfectly aligns with our brand Oh!mino's philosophy: leveraging the power of timeless nutrients.
Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles: Quick Nutritional Facts
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 357kcal per serving
- Protein: 28g
- Fats: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
Essential Ingredients and Their Quantities
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 zucchini, spiralized and boiled or steamed
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
Key Healthy Ingredients and Their Nutritional Benefits
This Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles recipe utilizes a clever blend of health-boosting ingredients. Paired with a product like our Oh!mino Muscle Synthesis Activator, it provides a nutritional powerhouse for those leading an active lifestyle.
- Shrimp: Low in calories yet high in protein, shrimp also offer Selenium, Vitamin B12, and Omega-3 fatty acids, which enhance heart health and aid in muscle recovery.
- Zucchini: Packed with fiber, zucchini is an excellent source of Potassium, Vitamin C, and Vitamin A-key nutrients that help muscle function and support the immune system.
- Garlic: Apart from adding a savory taste and aroma, garlic brings anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Lemon: Offering a refreshing zest to the meal, lemons are high in Vitamin C, aiding immune function and promoting skin health.
Simple Step-by-Step Cooking Instructions
- Warm three tablespoons of coconut oil in a skillet, add in the minced garlic, and cook until it releases its fragrance.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet. Cook until it turns a pinkish color and becomes opaque, approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
- Stir in the zest and juice of a lemon, adding salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Incorporate the cooked zucchini noodles into the skillet and ensure they're well-coated in the tasty garlic-lemon sauce.
- Lastly, serve the shrimp scampi and garnish with a sprinkle of fresh parsley.
By incorporating nutritious dishes like this Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles, you can elevate your health and wellness journey. This tasty dish is the perfect accompaniment to our scientifically-formulated performance products.
Lastly - to be clear, no one is judging if you opt for real pasta...but pay a bit extra and purchase "Made in Italy" pasta...the gluten from Europe is less bloating and way better!
Happy cooking and Bon Appétit!
Stay fit my friend,
Founder & CEO