Our last two articles have been a huge hit. I don't think we've ever received so many responses thanking us for the workouts.
So today, I'm going to tie it all together and give you the full workout.
Day 1 - Triceps
Add this after any push day - chest, shoulders, or both
1. Tricep Rope Pulldowns - 4 sets x 8-12 reps
2. Dumbbell Tricep Extensions - 3 x 10-15
3. 1 arm Tricep Pulldowns (supinated grip - knuckles face the floor) - Set 1 = 10-15 reps, Set 2 = 15-20 reps. Decrease the weight by 10lbs for set 2
Day 2 - Biceps
Add this after your back day
1. 60 degree Incline Dumbbell Curls - 3 sets x 10-15 reps
2. Hammer Grip Cable Curls - 4 x 8-12
3. Reverse Grip (knuckles facing the ceiling) Cable Curls - Set 1 = 10-15 reps, Set 2 = 15-20 reps. Decrease the weight by 10lbs for set 2
Day 3 - Full Arms Day
This will only be an arms workout. All accessory lifts are down in superset fashion. For this example, we'll be doing tricep exercises first, followed by the bicep. IF your biceps are underdeveloped feel free to swap that and do biceps first.
1. Close Grip Bench Press - 4 sets x 6-10 reps (heavy)
2. Barbell Curls - 4 sets x 6-10 reps (heavy)
Supersets - do 1 set of triceps followed by 1 set of biceps, rest 30s-1min then do set 2.
3a. Overhead Tricep Cable Extensions - 4 x 8-12
3b. Cable Curls - 4 x 8-12
4a. Tricep Pushdowns with a Straight Bar - 4 x 10-15
4b. Dumbbell Hammer Curls - 4 x 10-15
Now, how to tie it all together
A good template to follow is this:
Monday - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Tuesday - Back, Biceps
Wednesday - Cardio
Thursday - Legs
Friday - Arms
If you follow this regimen to a T, get enough sleep, and eat enough calories then your arms WILL grow - guaranteed.
And remember, with this type of heavy volume, it's CRUCIAL that you get enough sleep so you can fully recover after these grueling workouts.
We recommend 1 scoop of Oh!mino after your workouts and another scoop of caffeine-free right before you go to sleep.
This will ensure your muscles have enough protein synthesis to grow after being broken down from these workouts.
Stay fit my friend,